Celebrities Hair Loss, Pictures Before and after/ Products: Kerastase, Hair Cubed, Rogaine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Go down

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Post by Usansios Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello. intake66Quote:I know it's not the media because I am using the same media on my tower and they burn and play fineJust because your tower's drive is ok with the media, doesn't mean that your laptop's drive will be ok with it too."Philips SDvd8441"Unless I'm wrong, this appears to be a Philips SDVD8441 (QSI SDW-082K) slim DVD±RW drive, If so here are the specs for it drive can use normal Audio-CDs, CD-ROMs or DVDs, as well as many older types of recordable media. However, newer types of recordable media might not be recognised or could work badly. This happens on the QSI/Philips SDVD8441 with firmware PX44 or PX45. To resolve this issue, update to the current firmware version PX47. You can get the update here after the update the problem still persists, try another brand of media like sony, verbatim, or TY's.Cheers :)John.Use Anydvd and believe HD Decrypter (free)... Worry Be Happy:)

Usansios

Back to top Go down